Super Mario Concerto (Part 2) Super Mario Concerto (Part 2)

While I was listening..

I was working on other things, but I stopped what I was doing to comment and give you a good rating as soon as I heard Luigi's Mansion. Ha ha. I don't know if you played this yourself or just composed the concerto, but you did a great job.

Kreepman responds:

There needs to be a remake or sequel to Luigi's Mansion! That game is VERY underrated!

Anyways, yes I did record this over a period of 2 weeks (if I remember correctly). A lot of work and prep but it was worth it!!

Thanks!<3

- Nigel xD

[ d i s t i l l ] (demo) [ d i s t i l l ] (demo)

Fascinating

After hearing the intro to this song in Jazza's "The Composer" I knew this song would be worth checking out. Glad I wasn't disappointed. The melody of the guitar is beautiful, to me it invokes a moment of reflection and nostalgia. Very good.

Halo Theme Guitar Solo 2 Halo Theme Guitar Solo 2

Nostalgia

Makes me want to go play "The Maw" from Halo 1. Which is a good thing mind you, so you get a good review. Good for you. :D

Halo: piano theme Halo: piano theme

Very Nice

Where did you find the sheet music for this? Or did you just figure it out on your own? Regardless, you played very much to the original, and very well too.

DJdudenator responds:

No i did not findd the sheet music for it (is there even sheet music for it?) I had to figure it out. I took me like 2 months of work to just get the notes right.
Thanks for the review!
~DJD~

Super Mario RPG: Culex Battle Super Mario RPG: Culex Battle

Brilliant

I don't ever remember hearing this in SMRPG, but listening to it makes me want to go play it just to find it. Awesome, awesome, awesome job good sir. I tip my hat to you.

Forest Maze-Piano Alternative Forest Maze-Piano Alternative

Very Good

You do kind of drag in the beginning, but it gets much better as the song progresses. Do you know where I could find the sheet music to this at?

Xeozenus responds:

I found it at tloveland, but the site doesn't seem to be up anymore... Shame, I really like that site. Sorry, you probably have to find it for yourself. VG sheet music is easy to find on the internet.

-Xeo

Super Mario RPG: Forest Maze Super Mario RPG: Forest Maze

*bobbing head to the tune while typing*

This is so annoyingly catchy is awesome. You've brought back one of the best pieces from one of the best games. It's pieces like this that inspire me to continue taking Piano lessons. Great work!

Super Mario RPG: Boss Rush Super Mario RPG: Boss Rush

Awesomesauce

Super Mario RPG has always been my favorite RPG and Mario game. Even better, I always liked the boss music in that game. Thanks for bringing back the memories!

Joshy676 responds:

Thanks. I'd have given this review a positive score, but evidently the Chinese are against voting.

:D