All 35 art Reviews

Engineer Engineer

Ossum

This piece reminds me of the game Killing Floor. This is definitely a situation I could see happening in the game. I know that wasn't your intention, but I still think it's a wonderful piece because of that.

Good job!

Rhunyc responds:

Thanks! :)

Bye Steve Bye Steve

Cool Beans

Disregarding who Steve Jobs was as a person, I really like this tribute piece to him. I could go on with what I specifically like about it. but I'm feeling lazy tonight. So I'll just leave it at I love it and I'm fave-ing it for future reference.

Good job!

neworldisorder neworldisorder

Well then...

I had a nightmare as a kid that was very similar to this. It scared the shit out of me. Thanks for those repressed memories. lol

As for the art, your technique is great. Good work!

atPEACE atPEACE

w00t!

Looks like I found a new desktop background!

Cirque Solitaire Cirque Solitaire

Ossum

I don't know what it is, but there's something about this piece that I really like. Maybe a reminder of simpler times? I dunno, but this is a good reminder of whatever it is.

Lundsfryd responds:

I were (among other things) aiming for that old timey feel so Im happy with that :)
Thanks..

ilomilo fan-art ilomilo fan-art

Very cool

I really like this kind of art style. Also, I though Ilomilo was a pretty cute game that also had a very unique art style.

The sketches of a puzzle in the back was a nice touch as well. The pencil by Ilo's (or is it Milo's?) hand seems a little out of place since it's just floating there, but otherwise this is a fantastic piece.

Girls at play Girls at play

What a relief!

No girls with dicks in sight! And they look older than 9!

Glad to see the good ol' Shadman making a return. I look forward to seeing more of your schmexy artwork.

Cheers!

Osama Bin Laden Osama Bin Laden

That's actually...

Really cool. Granted terrorism isn't cool, but something this unique is.

Prime Time is GO TIME! Prime Time is GO TIME!

I recognize 3

I see Chuck, the Mentalist, and Dexter.

I don't watch TV at all however, so you've got me with the guy on the Snake.

TheEz responds:

Forget about the guy on the snake! 3 out of 4 is a huge compliment for me, so thanks a ton! :D

Brain case Brain case

Title Here

I read the description. A noble cause my friend, I wish you luck on helping someone in need. I look forward to the finished piece.