Apple Consumers Apple Consumers

I have an iPhone 4s and this made me lol. I'm giving 3.5 stars because while the joke is funny, the presentation and voice acting made me cringe. I know they were intentional, but there's always room to improve. Tighten up your lip-synching will definitely help you in the future.

I lol'd at the comment below. The only reason Macs are virus free is because Mac users never have anything worth stealing.

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

Ossum

I've watched this at least once every day since I've seen it released. So hilarious. The voice acting is glorious. I'll never look at Pikachu the same way again!

Milk of the Manwhore Milk of the Manwhore

Awesomesauce

Funny, short but entertaining, well made. Once again you've proven yourself to be an amazing animator!

William and Sly William and Sly

Epic

Great music, animation, plot, and visuals. It runs a little slow on my computer (but that's on my end) but the game is very, very entertaining.

Super Mario Concerto (Part 2) Super Mario Concerto (Part 2)

While I was listening..

I was working on other things, but I stopped what I was doing to comment and give you a good rating as soon as I heard Luigi's Mansion. Ha ha. I don't know if you played this yourself or just composed the concerto, but you did a great job.

Kreepman responds:

There needs to be a remake or sequel to Luigi's Mansion! That game is VERY underrated!

Anyways, yes I did record this over a period of 2 weeks (if I remember correctly). A lot of work and prep but it was worth it!!

Thanks!<3

- Nigel xD

[ d i s t i l l ] (demo) [ d i s t i l l ] (demo)

Fascinating

After hearing the intro to this song in Jazza's "The Composer" I knew this song would be worth checking out. Glad I wasn't disappointed. The melody of the guitar is beautiful, to me it invokes a moment of reflection and nostalgia. Very good.

Halo Theme Guitar Solo 2 Halo Theme Guitar Solo 2

Nostalgia

Makes me want to go play "The Maw" from Halo 1. Which is a good thing mind you, so you get a good review. Good for you. :D

Engineer Engineer

Ossum

This piece reminds me of the game Killing Floor. This is definitely a situation I could see happening in the game. I know that wasn't your intention, but I still think it's a wonderful piece because of that.

Good job!

Rhunyc responds:

Thanks! :)

Bye Steve Bye Steve

Cool Beans

Disregarding who Steve Jobs was as a person, I really like this tribute piece to him. I could go on with what I specifically like about it. but I'm feeling lazy tonight. So I'll just leave it at I love it and I'm fave-ing it for future reference.

Good job!

neworldisorder neworldisorder

Well then...

I had a nightmare as a kid that was very similar to this. It scared the shit out of me. Thanks for those repressed memories. lol

As for the art, your technique is great. Good work!